The Programme is coordinated by the Coordinating Secretariat located at Uppsala University, Sweden. Moreover, there are three BUP Associated Secretariats that have various specialised tasks within the Programme. An integral part of our organisation is the BUP National Centres who deal with the network coordination and student interaction in each BUP country. The long-term development of the BUP and strategy is attended to by the BUP International Board.
Contact information to The Baltic University Programme
Postal address: Villavägen 16, SE-752 36 Uppsala, SWEDEN
Visiting address: Geocentrum, Villavägen 16, SE-752 36 Uppsala, SWEDEN
Phone: +46 - 18 471 1942
BUP Social Media
BUP news on e-mail
You can recieve the latest updates and news directly to your e-mail. We make approximately one send out per week. By signing up, you will recieve the following:
- BUP weekly - Sent out every second week with the latest news in a short feed about our Programme and our participating universities.
- Research Notes Letter - Published three times per year. It is a compilation of abstracts of the latest publications by researchers at our participating universities.
- Annual Report - Sent out once a year.
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com with the subject "SUBSCRIBE balticuniversity".
- Ensure that e-mails from us are not being blocked by your e-mail provider. To unblock or whitelist the BUP mailing-list, add the address firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts.
By subscribing you agree that the BUP will save your e-mail address until you unsubscribe. The e-mail address will only be used for the purpose of sending you BUP news. Your email will not be shared with any third party.
You may at any time unsubscribe to the list.
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com with the subject "UNSUBSCRIBE balticuniversity". Your e-mail will automatically be removed.