BUP Newsletter no. 61
Welcome to issue no. 61 of the BUP Newsletter.
In this issue you may read about:
- Introduction by Madeleine Granvik
- PhD Students Training in Rogów, Poland by Krzysztof Ciesielski
- Winners of the BUP PhD Thesis Awards
- PhD Supervisor Collegium
- Winner of the BUP Mobility Grant
- Story from the BUP Mobility Grant winner 2018 by Yaroslav Bezyk
- EduBUP - The second workshop
- Internationalization in Practice - Step two
- Conference of young scientists by Elena Pilgun
- BUP Teachers Course 2019 - 2020 by Cecilia Lundberg
- The BUP Symposium 2020
- EU project JOHANNA by Constanze Benzel
- and more.
Download your copy of BUP Newsletter no. 61.
Latest BUP News
BUP Symposium 2020.
Welcome to the BUP Symposium 2020. This wil be:
- an opportunity to meet colleagues
- an arena where to discuss research
- an opportunity to disseminate and take part of new knowledge and
- an opportunity to get published and spread research in the BUP
Research Notes Letter 3/2019
To highlight some of the research that is carried out in and on the Baltic Sea Region we publish The Research Notes Letter.
Sustainability Collection: some recent papers available
The Baltic Research and Publications Programme (BUPRaP) is pleased to make a set of recently published papers available for wide use. They are:
Call for Interests: 2nd Workshop on the Environmental Impact and Economic Sustainability of Nord Stream 2 and Other Sub-Marine Natural Gas Pipelines
The IUSDRP are currently planning the "2nd Workshop on the Environmental Impact and Economic Sustainability of Nord Stream 2 and Other Sub-Marine Natural Gas Pipelines". The event will be held in, Lviv, Ukraine, on 13th-14th May 2020. It is organised by the Ukraine National Forestry University and the Inter-University Sustainable Development Research Programme.