BARI mobility programme offers internships in the Baltic Sea Region
BARI Mobility Programme is directed to three fields: Life Sciences, Photon/Neutron Science and Welfare State. The fields are not defined more exactly, so they can be interpreted broadly.
The idea of the mobility tool is, that Doctoral candidates offer internship positions in their research projects for Bachelor/Master Students in the Baltic Sea Region. The application periods start soon, and the internships take place in Summer 2020. We are simultaneously testing a funding model where the funding comes from different sources. Organisations can finance incoming or outgoing mobility, and thus secure that the own organization can participate in the mobility programme.
If your organization would be interested in funding one or more internship periods, kindly contact Franziska Jerosch at email@example.com as soon as possible.
- you will be the supervisor of the intern
- you will get valuable experience in practical leadership and international cooperation
- post the open internship position to the 1 February – 23 February 2020.
Bachelor or Master student
- you will travel for 2-12 weeks internship period in another Baltic Sea Region country
- you will receive a grant of minimum 600 €/month + 300 € fixed travel grant
- you will get international working experience in your own field
- apply for the internship positions 29 February – 31 March 2020.
Higher Education Institution or Research Institute
- you can try a new kind of mobility tool with no obligation to commit in long term
- you can send/receive interns also without own funding
- if you wish to, you can also finance some internship positions (if you’d be interested in this, please Franziska Jerosch at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible).
Short timetable of the programme
1 - 23 Feb. 2020. Doctoral candidates can post open internship positions to the BARI portal
29 Feb. - 31 Mar. 2020. Bachelor and Master students can apply for the internship positions in the BARI portal
1 Jun. - 16 Oct. 2020. Internship periods take place within this time.
More information, application instructions and link to the application portal is available here: https://www.baltic-science.org/bari/
You can also contact email@example.com for more information about the mobility programme.
Latest BUP News
BUP Symposium 2020.
Welcome to the BUP Symposium 2020. This wil be:
- an opportunity to meet colleagues
- an arena where to discuss research
- an opportunity to disseminate and take part of new knowledge and
- an opportunity to get published and spread research in the BUP
Research Notes Letter 3/2019
To highlight some of the research that is carried out in and on the Baltic Sea Region we publish The Research Notes Letter.
Sustainability Collection: some recent papers available
The Baltic Research and Publications Programme (BUPRaP) is pleased to make a set of recently published papers available for wide use. They are:
Call for Interests: 2nd Workshop on the Environmental Impact and Economic Sustainability of Nord Stream 2 and Other Sub-Marine Natural Gas Pipelines
The IUSDRP are currently planning the "2nd Workshop on the Environmental Impact and Economic Sustainability of Nord Stream 2 and Other Sub-Marine Natural Gas Pipelines". The event will be held in, Lviv, Ukraine, on 13th-14th May 2020. It is organised by the Ukraine National Forestry University and the Inter-University Sustainable Development Research Programme.