Welcome to the Baltic University Programme
The Baltic University Programme (BUP) strives to find novel ways of interaction and cooperation among universities by promoting openness, internationalization and mobility. Our main aim is to support building strong regional educational and research communities. The Programme is committed to gain and disseminate knowledge in the fields of sustainable development, environmental protection, nature resources, democracy and Education for Sustainable Development (ESD). We are a member organization, with 86 Member Universities, most of them situated in the drainage area of the Baltic Sea.
BUP Newsletter no. 59 is just published. In this issue you may read about:
The Baltic University Programme's main aim is to support building strong regional educational and research communities. As a part of this, we are arranging a scientific symposium in Visby, 24-28 August, 2020. This is:
For further information please visit our web site for the BUP SYMPOSIUM 2020.
- Call for Abstracts: 5th World Symposium on Sustainable Development at Universities
Deadline for BUP Member University colleagues: 20 November 2019.
- Call for Abstracts: BUP Research Forum - Research and Innovation for a Sustainable Baltic Sea Region
Deadline: 15 January 2020.
- IX International Scientific Conference of Young Scientists, Graduates, Master and PhD Students
Actual Environmental Problems
21 - 22 November 2019. Minsk, Belarus.
- VII PhD Students Training
24 - 28 November 2019. Rogów, Poland.
- Close Far East: Come and meet representatives from 10 Ukrainian and Belarusian universities
10 December 2019. Uppsala, Sweden.
For more events please see the BUP Calendar.