This is the Photo Story Line task conducted on board the Chopin.
1. It was a simple day, not much different from any other one. Pretty rough but bright and hopeful. Full of navy-royal-cyan blue with a slight touch of turquoise, aquamarine, and azure. However, now there is no matter what is around. It’s time for dinner.
2. This time is especially cool because of our crosscultural talks. We discuss cuisine, traditions of our countries and learn some foreign words. Unfortunately, it’s important to eat quickly and run to the look-outs or gang-watches, oh no-o-o-o! Chopin is entering the harbour tomorrow!!!
3. Before that, one more thing needs to be complained about – we don’t get much fresh fruits and vegetables here. So one of the greatest moments of this lovely day was simple – sweet salad at lunch. Cook is amazing!
4. Despite that, some things may let you forget about food, no matter how hungry you are. Being source of joy and inspiration for humans, this fascinating mix of hues and colours is just food for other species, the food that humans would rarely enjoy. And still the passion of humans to recreate this beauty in food and mood create food for though and hold mystery.
5. Yet, if there is too much beauty around, sometimes it can make You sick and You must find other aim.
6. Common moods, thoughts and tireness bring our hearts together through music, building closer communication despite coldness, darkness, and exhaustion.
7. And only the ships on the sunset were our compains and only stars and lighthouses show us the way.
8. But we had no time to feel lonely as there were many pieces of pasta feeling seasick.
9. After all, trying to get some sleep we gave up and went to make some coffee. Nobody was happy during that day on the ship.
10. The night was cold, but enough that we grabbed our coffee and went to the aftdeck. We were laying on the deck, enjoying cigarette and music. Music always helped us calm down after weary day.
11. We felt better the next morning but we didn’t know yet that this day would bring the greatest adventure of our lifes. No one could be blamed – the whole crew was confused about this strange thing that suddenly appeared. No one knew about the things dark forces... no one, really?!
12. There seemed to be a person who knew. His eyes were giving him away. The steering wheele of destiny in his hands promised adventures and seemed to be pushed by that forces. Dark forces. However, no-one paid attention. The strange thing that appeared caught everyone except for him, by surprise.
13. The sight of it, terrified the students, and teachers alike. After the initial shock, many felt ill and had to lie down on the aftdeck. Revulsion and fear had caused the feeling of sickness in their stomachs.
14. The Buka was approaching. Waves froze and became completely white. Wind calmed down and the ship got stuck in the middle of iceberg field. The creature suddenly stopped saying „That is enough!“
15. „...Now I will kill the whole crew – student by student, officer by officer, cook by...ugh...mechanic. Ha-ha-ha-ha! All sailors were running, shouting, elbowing their way, praying. There were only 2 people able to think logically and eager to fight against Buka – Pawel and Radek. But the problem of the ship. Instead of trying to defeat the creature they started a battle against each other. After 10 minutes they were lying on deck in blood and obviously unable to defend F. Chopin. And Buka was waiting patiently on the ice surrounding the ship. There was no hope for the crew anymore. - Prospumooditüdruk.
16. However, an unexpected and super-storm came while Buka was definitely sure that he was the final winner. Situation changed! Buka need all the crews to help him brase, set the sail and navigate out of this deadly stormy weather. Finally, Buka realized he could not own F. Chopin without the crew who was able to save him at certain time...
17. At the end we have all packed our backs. Everybody is sad about the end of our beautiful sailing tour. Now everybody goes back home. In the end all survived seasickness. Back home we have to tell many old sailors stories and have experiences for our whole live. And we SAIL in our minds for the rest of our lives and see us anywhere again.
In lovely Memories, SAIL 2012