• All fees stated are excluding VAT (25%)
|Registration fees||By August 24||After August 24|
|Delegate||SEK 1500||SEK 2000|
Fees for delegates include:
Access to the scientific programme, conference documentation, coffee and lunches according to the program and the welcome reception on 11 October and dinner on 12 October.
Delagates can buy additional tickets for accompany persons for the reception 11 October and the dinner 12 October.
Reception: 350 SEK
Dinner: 500 SEK
Payment must be made in advance of the conference.
Swedish delegates can choose to pay either by credit card or by invoice. If you choose to pay by invoice an administrative fee of SEK 100 will be added. You will receive your invoice by e-mail. If you need your invoice to be sent to a postal address you must write your invoice address and reference (if any) on the payment page of the registration form. VAT will be added according to Swedish legislation and routines.
Delegates from outside Sweden
• According to Swedish legislation and routines, VAT will be added also for delegates from outside Sweden.
• All payments must be made in SEK (Swedish krona)
• Payment should be made by credit card or by bank transfer
• Please note that we accept the following credit cards: VISA, Master Card and American Express (Our University does not accept VISA Electron or Maestro). The Internet credit card service provider sometimes have trouble with Safari. We recommend the web browser Firefox with Mac OS.
• We will not accept any bank charge deductions
• Unfortunately we cannot accept payment by bank cheques or euro cheques
Information needed to make a bank transfer:
Bank and its office address:
SEB Kungsängsgatan 7-9
SE-753 22 UPPSALA
Account holder: SLU/Academic Conferences
Account number: 5439-100 3457
VAT number: SE202 100 281 701
IBAN: SE45 5000 0000 0543 9100 3457
Swift/BIC: ESSE SESS
Please make it easier for us to identify your payment by writing BUP Rectors 2011 and the delegate’s name on it.
Cancellations and Refunds
Cancellation of Registration
Notification of cancellation must be made in writing and sent to Akademikonferens, the conference secretariat. Cancellation of registration will be accepted until August 17, up to which date the total amount will be refunded minus SEK 750 for cancellation fee. We regret that no refunds or reductions of fees will be accepted for cancellations made after August 17, nor for no-shows for any reasons.
Cancellation of Hotel Reservation
Notification of cancellation must be made in writing and sent to Akademikonferens, the conference secretariat. Cancellation of any hotel reservation will be accepted until 14 days prior to arrival. If cancellation is received later than this, or in case of no-show, the hotel will charge your credit card for the whole stay reserved.
Change of Name
Should you be unable to attend, you will be given the opportunity to send a colleague in your place. Please contact the conference secretariat as soon as possible. An administration fee of SEK 250 will be charged.
Conference secretariat e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org